Job Openings at Pete Ground Services Limited
Posted on: 17 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited
Pete Ground Services Limited is incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.We are looking for a professional real estate agent/broker to act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real estate agent responsibilities include marketing real estate on behalf of clients and providing guidance to buyers/sellers to facilitate the purchase/selling process.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers/buyers in marketing/purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
go to method of application »
- Possess a first degree in either agronomy or agronomics (agricultural economics)
- Possess a minimum of 3 years proven track record in agribusiness development
- Have a good knowledge of Project Management
- Have excellent communication skills (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- Be strong in research and analytical skills
- Have advanced report writing and presentation skills
- Have project development and management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal/networking skills
- Have good personal judgement, initiative, creativity and maturity
- Be able and willing to travel widely within Nigeria away from Job Location
- Be versatile with Microsoft office tools
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to drive and must possess a valid driving license.
- Language capabilities: Fluent in majors local dialects especially Hausa necessary.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Agri-business Value Chain Financing
- Provide sales force and Marketing Team with more clarity and insights on Nigerian agriculture, crop protection and seeds market industry.
- Knowledge in researching, managing/monitoring and reporting on agri-business investment portfolio
- Ability to provide solid technical, operational and market development insight to clients Experience in performing statistical analysis, modelling and valuation
- Collect market and crops data
- Sound knowledge of agri products and commodities markets and asset performance.
- Develop investment proposals and annual operational plans for client projects or corporate proprietary agri-business portfolio.
- Design specific Nigeria market surveys in cooperation with West Central Africa marketing team
- Identify, conceptualize and develop new opportunities and businesses in the agriculture sector
- Co-ordinate with key institutions relevant to agricultural sector and its value chain including Government, Development partners, Communities, Financial Institutions, Regulatory Agencies etc.
- Prepare cash flow projections or financial models to model business processes or actual or hypothetical transactions
- Identifying suitable sources of capital for new and existing businesses
- Preparing necessary marketing materials including project concepts, proposals and business plans, pitch books and investment teasers
- Project coordination, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Prepare periodic sectoral review reports and analysis for executive management’s decision making process
- Identify and conceptualize viable and realistic projects that address market needs
- Realization of new business projects
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their CVs to email@example.com
Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pete Ground Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited