Urgent Job Opening at a Facillity Management Company
Posted on: 29 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View Jobs posted same day
A Facility Management Company is looking to fill the position below
A Facility/Site Manager assures the effective functioning of a site/facility to provide an efficient and safe working environment for the Site Supervisors and the users of the facility. The incumbent supervises the activities in the site by using best business practices like emergency management plans and emergency response plans to manage resources, services and processes to meet the needs of the company.
As a site manager you are deeply involved in the everyday activities on the site. The site manager organizes the Site supervisors into teams to meet the goals of the business. You also may work to develop and implement employee schedules and deal with any minor problems that arise between employees. As a Site manager, you are also responsible for Site supervisors in terms of trainings, letter writings, proposals, facility inspections etc.
Maintenance is an all-encompassing category that includes the building, premises and any equipment located on the property. It is one of the most important priorities for the site manager to make sure that all of these areas are properly maintained and kept in good working order. As a site manager you are responsible for the supervision of the facility making sure that site supervisors meets company requirements.
- Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office, develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Provides assistance and support in problem solving, project planning and management, development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which Ovemay be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures as appropriate, develops and/or coordinates budgets for the office and associated accounts.
- Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
Another large part of the site manager's responsibility is to manage operational costs. You have to find ways to cut costs while adequately maintaining the business premises. You have to create a budget for all expenditures from your department and work throughout the year to keep costs within the budgeted amount, making adjustments on an emergency basis.
Experience & Qualifications
Minimum Education Qualification-
- A bachelor's degree in management and 2-3 years working experience in management or any related field
- Time management skills
- Project management skills
- IT skills
- Knowledge of word processing, desktop publishing, spread sheets, and other related computer software.
- General business, management, finance and accounting knowledge including budgeting activities.
- Promote the vision, mission and strategic objectives of Willco
- Demonstrate integrity by modelling Willco values and ethical standards
- Good use of judgment that relates to the business and communication decisions to core values
- Task Management
- People Management
- Exceptional inter-personal skills enabling engagement with all levels across all levels of staff members, external organisations, agencies and statutory bodies.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Cvs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Customer Service Supervisor at AFM Recruit
- Store Keeper at Thyaura Partners Concept
- Sales Manager at E-Terra Technologies Limited