Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 6 years, operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Report to: Operations Manager
- Mabco-Dee Investment Limited requires application from suitably qualified candidates for six (6) months Internship in company’s operation segment.
- An internship at Mabco-Dee Investment Limited enables you to interact with innovators in your field while being mentored by leaders who will develop your potential through hands-on experience that will equip you with the right skills in your chosen career field.
- We are looking for high potential and energetic person that bagged minimum of B.sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Economics, Business Administration and any other related field.
- Responsible for all aspects of branch operations.
- Supervise, assist and evaluate operations staff.
- Checking of materials to be sure of accuracy and good quality.
- To enforce production quality standard.
- Ensure satisfactory audit results of branch operations.
- Conduct & document weekly staff meetings.
- Motivate, promote and direct operations staff to meet goals.
- Maintain open line of communication between operations staff and senior management.
- Develop individual & team goals and implement plan to carry out objectives.
- Assist branch personnel in meeting of all team & individual goals.
- Work with assigned budget controls.
- Proactively implement effective business, team and individual Performance management across the business.
- Checking both block and interlocking molds periodically to ensure finished products dimensional accuracy.
- To exercise general control over all activities in store department.
- To maintain proper records at all time.
- Coordination of timely delivery execution.
- Supervising of deliveries and checking to make sure that supply is complete.
- To check the book balances with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission, and strategic intents.
Qualifications and Requirements
The interested Intern must:
- Possess minimum of B.sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Production Engineering, Industry Chemistry, Economics, Business Administration and any other related field.
- Have 0-2 years working experience.
- Have the ability to work with Microsoft office applications such as Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrate team player with strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Be confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive.
- Have excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
- Be available for an internship for 6 months.
- Reside in Lagos (Along Ipaja/Ayobo Command)
- Be able to communicate in English.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Be available to resume as soon as possible.
- Be stress tolerant and healthily fit.
- Be available to work a flexible work schedule (Saturdays inclusive).
go to method of application »
Division: Material Supply Unit
Reporting to: Marketing Executive
Position Summary and Primary Objectives
- Assistant marketing executive will be involved in the relationship marketing of existing customers as well as making new prospects to increase the customer base of the company.
- He will work directly work with the marketing executives by pooling sales for the company.
- He will involve in driving company’s pool car.
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales option.
- Make sales of products by establishing and maintaining relationship with the clients, recommending solution.
- Involve in driving company’s pool car.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvement to each function such as operations, finance e.t.c
- Regular checking of vehicle for proper servicing, adequate fuelling and updated documents.
- Record sales information and maintain customer records.
- Arrange meeting with potential clients.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
Competencies: Education, Training and Experience
- OND in any related discipline.
- Candidates must have at least 1 year relevant and demonstrable experience in marketing.
- Candidates must have at 3 years driving experience with valid driving license.
- Candidates must be conversant with Lagos Road Network.
- Strategic thinker.
- Target oriented goal
- Dealing with complexity
- Customer Driven
- Brand Champion
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Good teamwork skills
- Goal oriented skills
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills
N30,000.00 per month.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale