Howbury School Lagos is a family oriented Nursery and Primary School offering a blend of the Nigerian and English National curriculum.
Life at Howbury School means not only working towards educating children, but also collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for impacting knowledge. We offer a series of programs that enable them to pursue a career that fulfils their potential. Our teams members health and well being is our priority as well as rewarding them for their handwork.
We seek to hire an experienced Business Process Manager for all things process-driven and systems. This is an opportunity to impart your knowledge and skills and quickly become an integral member of Team Howbury.
Summary: The Business Process Manager (BPM) is responsible for designing, documenting, implementing, maintaining, and communicating business processes surrounding the functions and services of Howbury Schools. S/he oversees the support and integration of those business processes and other supporting technology, software, and systems. Works together with relevant stakeholders to support systems, integrations, and processes needed to augment, update or upgrade business related functions. Provides critical business process support for all users, and adherence to the related Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Review and analyse all Howbury’s internal systems and workflows.
- Project manage the seamless integration and collaboration of these systems, so as to reduce human error and duplication of information.
- Create a systematic approach to making Howbury School’s workflows more effective, efficient and capable of adapting to Howbury’s fast-paced growth.
- Understands what data we have and what we do with it. Ensure Data compliance.
- Identifies the need for new business processes or changes to existing business processes to improve operational efficiency, streamline procedures, provide appropriate separation of duties, ensure policy and regulatory compliance, and mitigate risk to Howbury School.
- Ensures adherence to standard operation procedures by training and advocacy, and by designing processes that are simple, efficient, and provides the path of least resistance.
- Works with the management of Howbury to understand their operational needs and provide creative, efficient, and supportive business solutions.
- Designs and document all business processes, makes the information and documentation clear and easily available to the community, both online and through regular training.
- Promotes greater alignment between teams, functions, and activities; and guides the design of highly efficient systems and processes as well as implementation of best practices.
- Ensures clear and effective documentation is created and maintained to optimize implementation that meets current business needs.
- Contributes to the academic success of Howbury School students by ensuring maximum efficiency in the delivery of services to students, staff, and stakeholders
- Workis closely with Howbury’s Head of Ops on ensuring Service Agreements are adhered to.â€‹
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Business, Management, Project Management or business-related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business process management improvement with three years of managerial and supervisory experience in an education focused organization or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Qualification and/or courses within the project management discipline and process improvement are preferred. Strong process management expertise, including process planning and modeling and risk management preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues as they relate to business processes. Ability to think conceptually and deal decisively with practical matters.
- Candidate (MUST) possess business process improvement management experience withing a school setting.
Method of Application
Send Cover letter and Resume as one document (not more than 3 pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications received after 7th October 2016 would not be considered and ONLY SHORTLISTED candidates would be contacted.