Sales Opportunity at Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 27 September, 2016
Deadline: 7 October, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Animal Care Services Consult
We are Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feed-milling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Sales and marketing company’s product
- Developing sales strategies
- Conducting presentations and product demonstrations
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Product knowledge
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- Good interpersonal relationship skill
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; verbal and written
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent knowledge of the market conditions to aid sales
- Good contacts for creating sales
- Should be on the constant lookout of sales prospects.
- Self confidence
- Should be able to multitask
- Negotiation skills
- Good after sales as this is the quality that guarantees repeat customer
- Candidate must not be older than 30 years old
- Male preferably
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required.
- Minimum academic requirement:
- Interested candidate must possess first Degree Veterinary Medicine DVM/Animal Science
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CV's to "Human Resources & Admin" via e-mail: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Animal Care Services ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Head of Accounts at Saro Agro Sciences Limited
- Latest Jobs at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Agronomist/Business Development Executives at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Chief Executive Officer at Global Profilers
- Olam Nigeria Graduate Sales Trainee Scheme 2017
- Job Opportunities at Farmcrowdy
- Drivers at Aquada Development Corporation
- Job Openings at Value Seeds Limited