KJK.COM.NG, an online communications company, operational for more than one year with the aim of being the foremost online communications company in Africa. Services include developing Web and Mobile Applications, Website development, Brand Conceptualization, online consultancy, internet marketing and Social Media Management.
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Will be a member of the team majorly as the backend developer but working closely with front-end developer and other affiliate companies we are involved with.
- To build simple, beautiful and consistent user experiences for our web applications.
- Design, program, and deliver web/local development projects (PHP, .NET, C#, and related platforms) within designated schedules and budgets
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Candidate should possess a BSc. HND, or OND in a related discipline and years of experience
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Experience building Ajaxified web apps
- Experience building and maintaining front-end code for dynamic modern web applications.
- Must be exceptionally trained in PHP
- 2 - 6 years in a professional back-end centric web development role
- Industry-related knowledge of browser client development
- Understanding of browser compatibility issues and platform characteristics
- Direct industry experience working in coordination with front-end developers
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com with the position applying for as the Title of the mail if not, the CV will not be considered.
Note: Send in more than 3 links of works you have done related to the job role. If not, your application will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.