Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Job ID: 18873
The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee (GRT) Programme is a great career head start opportunity for brilliant graduates. The program admits graduates with strong academic records, taking them through a programme that will see them acquire leadership and business competencies in preparation for future key management/leadership responsibilities within the Stanbic IBTC Group.
- The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee (GRT) Programme is an intensive programme and a one of a kind opportunity for young graduates who are keen on building a successful career in the financial services sector.
- The programme is designed to support young graduates to build capacity and the required technical/leadership competencies for success in financial services.
- The scheme is targeted at fresh qualified graduates who will have the opportunity for engaging work exposure with exciting and explorative projects to develop them into the future leaders of the bank.
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity and rigour.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at December 31, 2016.
- Applicants must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program evidenced by a valid NYSC discharge certificate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
- Innovative & creative
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
Method of Application
Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be required in our locations across the country.
Interested and qualified? Go to Stanbic IBTC career website on careers.peopleclick.eu.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.