Job Opportunity in an Interior Office
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
An Interior Office is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
- To manage the company's interior design and project management functions, ensuring hitch-free operations that effectively guarantee growth in sales and revenue.
- Institute an appropriate project management methodology (from project initiation, through to planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure) for Interior design projects and drive its successful implementation.
- Develop concept plans, design solutions and space planning.
- Liaise and engage with clients, consultants, contractors on project requirements and design concepts
- Initiate and control site related processes and procedures ensuring that works are carried out to specific standards.
- Prepare Project Exceptions report, highlighting any installation policy and procedural violations.
- Regular site visits to supervise and monitor progress, ensuring that the project is running on as scheduled.
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications.
- Use IT software for interior design drawing, specifically using software packages such as AutoCAD, 3D.
Key Success Factors:
- Space planning & design competence
- Project Planning & Control
- Ability to analyze and interpret specifications & data
- Creativity and Artistic Imagination
- Excellent computer design skills (Auto Card,3D)
- Good eye for detail
Desired Skills and Experience
- Interior Design Space Planning Furniture Interior Architecture InDesign Adobe Photoshop AutoCAD Design Revit 3D Studio Max 3D Rendering Computer-Aided Design (CAD) AutoCAD Architecture
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Entry-level Store Keeper at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Assistant Manager - Finance at Palton Morgan Holdings
- Corporate Events Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Remote Writers at ToLet.com.ng
- Real Estate Development Sales Manager at Greenline Agencies and Concepts
- Front Desk Officer at Adegbonmire & Associates
- Latest Job Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng