Job Opportunity in an Interior Office
Posted on: 9 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
An Interior Office is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
- To manage the company's interior design and project management functions, ensuring hitch-free operations that effectively guarantee growth in sales and revenue.
- Institute an appropriate project management methodology (from project initiation, through to planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure) for Interior design projects and drive its successful implementation.
- Develop concept plans, design solutions and space planning.
- Liaise and engage with clients, consultants, contractors on project requirements and design concepts
- Initiate and control site related processes and procedures ensuring that works are carried out to specific standards.
- Prepare Project Exceptions report, highlighting any installation policy and procedural violations.
- Regular site visits to supervise and monitor progress, ensuring that the project is running on as scheduled.
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications.
- Use IT software for interior design drawing, specifically using software packages such as AutoCAD, 3D.
Key Success Factors:
- Space planning & design competence
- Project Planning & Control
- Ability to analyze and interpret specifications & data
- Creativity and Artistic Imagination
- Excellent computer design skills (Auto Card,3D)
- Good eye for detail
Desired Skills and Experience
- Interior Design Space Planning Furniture Interior Architecture InDesign Adobe Photoshop AutoCAD Design Revit 3D Studio Max 3D Rendering Computer-Aided Design (CAD) AutoCAD Architecture
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at ToLet.com.ng
- Accountant at a Real Estate Firm - Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Plumber at Dayola Property & Development Company
- Team Lead Sales and Marketing at Oak Homes
- Site Engineer at Alexander Nelson
- Account Executive s at a Real Estate Firm - Alexander Nelson
- Business Development Manager at Harmony Homes & Concepts Ltd
- Latest Jobs at at 360 Degree EMN Projects