Request for Quotations for Multi-function Office Copier/Printer/Scanner for IFES' Nigeria Office
Posted on: 8 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at International Foundation for Elec
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES), invites your firm to participate in this competitive solicitation for pricing, delivery and terms of potential sale of a Multi-function Office Copier/Printer/Scanner—as detailed below— for IFES’ field office in Nigeria. IFES reserves the right to reject any and all offers, to add, delete, or modify any element of the solicitation at any time without prior notification and without any liability or obligation of any kind. This RFQ does not obligate IFES to enter into a contract nor does it obligate IFES to pay any costs incurred in the preparation of submission of any Response.
IFES is an independent, non-governmental organization (NGO) with headquarters registered in the United States of America. IFES supports citizens’ rights to participate in free and fair elections. Our independent expertise strengthens electoral systems and builds local capacity to deliver sustainable solutions. Since 1987, IFES has worked in over 145 countries – from developing democracies, to mature democracies.
IFES seeks an officially authorized distributor to provide sale and delivery of an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) multi-function copier/printer/scanner that meets or exceeds the following requirements:
All quotations shall:
- Be in the English language.
- Be on the company’s letterhead with the company’s contact name and address.
- Include detailed information on the make, model and technical specifications of the specific equipment proposed.
- Contain detailed costs using Table 1: Price Schedule (include below), in Nigerian Naira, with any applicable charges clearly identified, provided against each of the categories of services described. Please note that IFES is exempted from Value Added Tax in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested in this RFQ, download the RFQ document and submit your proposal.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IF...Similar Jobs
- Call for Proposals at Mercy Corps
- Front Desk /Administrative Assistant at WaterAid Nigeria
- Director of Monitoring and Evaluation at PACT Nigeria
- Director of Finance and Operations at PACT Nigeria
- Deputy Chief of Party at PACT Nigeria
- MHPSS Technical Specialist at Heartland Alliance International
- Business Support Assistant (SCOPE) at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Organizational Development Specialist, STEER Project at Save the Children Nigeria