SME RecruitmentHub - Our services are built to help small businesses quickly find candidates who will make an impact at affordable costs and minimal risks.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients, prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
- 2 – 3 years sales experience.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- HND/B.Sc. degree
We are looking for a young Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing e-logistics team. You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company.
Our Marketing strategist position involves a variety of tasks, including designing digital marketing campaigns and performing market research. If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our team and share innovative ideas to achieve our targets.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase our market share and ensure brand consistency.
- Set specific marketing goals and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets.
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs). Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics and forecast market trends.
- Research market to identify new opportunities and generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
- Demonstrable experience with both offline and digital marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- Knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaign.
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- HND/B.Sc. degree
- 2-3 years relevant marketing experience
- Preference will be given to candidates who reside around Ilupeju and environs.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.