Career Opportunity at MacTay
Posted on: 24 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
- Understand product, proforma invoices & HS codes (related to duty rates), writing & training of form M (via online).
- Understand the documents & clearing cycle, form M submission online, form M opening letter, preparing letters such as debit advice & and updating reports.
- Follow up with bank for form M acceptance & RAR issuance.
- Cross-check documents & RAR’s.
- Prepare duty estimation, duty letters as well as follow up with all due payments.
- Follow up consignment arrival, consignments clearing process update and also with the clearing agent on a daily basis for updates needed for each shipment.
- Prepare authority, claims and bidding letters.
- Follow up deliveries & containers in transit.
- Prepare Clearing agents invoices and ensure submission.
- Check exchange control documents and prepare letter of submission.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Shipping Management / Business Administration or any other related course.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MacTay Consulting career website on mactay.workable.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Job Vacancies at CA Global
- Job Openings at Kantar
- Customer Care Job Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- Interns at Kiote Services Limited
- Associate Director – Qualitative at Kantar