Career Opportunity at MacTay
Posted on: 24 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
- Understand product, proforma invoices & HS codes (related to duty rates), writing & training of form M (via online).
- Understand the documents & clearing cycle, form M submission online, form M opening letter, preparing letters such as debit advice & and updating reports.
- Follow up with bank for form M acceptance & RAR issuance.
- Cross-check documents & RAR’s.
- Prepare duty estimation, duty letters as well as follow up with all due payments.
- Follow up consignment arrival, consignments clearing process update and also with the clearing agent on a daily basis for updates needed for each shipment.
- Prepare authority, claims and bidding letters.
- Follow up deliveries & containers in transit.
- Prepare Clearing agents invoices and ensure submission.
- Check exchange control documents and prepare letter of submission.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Shipping Management / Business Administration or any other related course.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MacTay Consulting career website on mactay.workable.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Vacancies at First Katalyst Marketing (27 Positions)
- Latest Jobs at Paul Esther Consulting
- Sales Representatives at Thinkshifts Limited
- Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Jobs at PG Consulting limited
- Sales and Marketing Jobs at Vitalysis Group
- Senior Officer, Liability Generation at The Concept Group
- Sales Executive at MyJobMag.com