Career Opportunity at MacTay
Posted on: 24 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
- Understand product, proforma invoices & HS codes (related to duty rates), writing & training of form M (via online).
- Understand the documents & clearing cycle, form M submission online, form M opening letter, preparing letters such as debit advice & and updating reports.
- Follow up with bank for form M acceptance & RAR issuance.
- Cross-check documents & RAR’s.
- Prepare duty estimation, duty letters as well as follow up with all due payments.
- Follow up consignment arrival, consignments clearing process update and also with the clearing agent on a daily basis for updates needed for each shipment.
- Prepare authority, claims and bidding letters.
- Follow up deliveries & containers in transit.
- Prepare Clearing agents invoices and ensure submission.
- Check exchange control documents and prepare letter of submission.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Shipping Management / Business Administration or any other related course.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to MacTay Consulting career website on mactay.workable.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Solutions Architect at Oscar Temple
- Head, Internal Operations at Oscar Temple
- Head, Finance & Accounts at Oscar Temple
- IT Business Development Manager at Oscar Temple
- Head Market Risk at Oscar Temple
- Senior Architect at AIM Group Limited
- Business Development Manager at SPC Patterns Consulting
- Risk Management & Internal Control at Fosad Consuling