Job Vacancy at Fuel Communications
Posted on: 17 August, 2016
Deadline: 23 August, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Fuel Communications
Our agency has room for only 'soldiers of history' - do or die pushers of fresh thinking...they have wondering mind, still fresh, Making A Difference (MAD) always, whacky and adventurous. We Are Fuel Communications!
- The primary role of the Brand Activation manager is to assist the Business Development efforts by planning marketing efforts and creating content and engaging materials and experiences that can be used to generate interest from potential clients and help retain existing clients.
- Manage Product communication across the organization including creating excitement around new product/feature launches, channeling product feedback and managing issue resolution.
- Development/implementation of marketing strategies & plans
- Research industry evolution & competition’s activities in order to identify specific gaps and strategies to exploit them to select Client’s advantage.
- Manage all creative, public relations and BTL activations. Positively manage relationships with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful projects completion/delivery.
University graduate preferably in the numerate courses of The Core/Social Sciences. Possession of higher degrees would be treated as an advantage
Aged between 24 and 29 years, bright and passionate
Must have worked in any of the top 3 Activation Agencies in Nigeria
persuasive power point-aided presentation ability, very numerate, entrepreneurial and warm
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fuel CommunicationsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Business Day Newspaper
- Fresh Jobs at Cornerstone Media
- Job Openings at The Awareness Media Limited
- Senior Programmes Producer at TVC Communications
- Job Opportunities at the BBC World Service
- Job Vacancies at R-Wells Media & Advertising
- Sales Executives at Daily Trust Newspaper
- Latest Jobs at Terragon Group