GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
You will be responsible for providing strategic wing to wing recruitment support and consultation to assigned client groups. You will drive sourcing for key talent segments. You will interface with business leaders, and deliver qualified talent to fill critical roles and attract passive talent. You will also provide market intelligence to drive key talent outcomes.
- Manage Strategic/Niche recruiting activity, predominantly LPB/SPB external hires
- Stakeholders Management (stakeholders include GTR team members, individual Hiring Managers & Department Leaders, HR counterparts and all candidates
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in fulfilling recruiting strategy in a wing to win
- Effectively prioritize workload and priorities
- Manage specialized recruitment programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate/pipeline development
- Manage passive candidate sourcing strategy & pipelines using various methods
- Build talent communities to support pipelines
- Proactively research new sourcing ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Share best practices with team and stakeholders
- Manage relationships across businesses and GTR teams, establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner
- Partner with HR and internal clients to develop long term talent pipelining plans
- Set high recruitment standards, always taking in to consideration operational excellence and compliance
- Coach managers/interview teams to incorporate capability/competency based assessments during their interview
- Manage and maintain diversity strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles
- Ensure delivery against key GTR metrics
- Effectively leverage social media tools in alignment with GE’s Brand Strategy
- Effectively manage the GE candidate experience, ensuring that it is a positive and respectful one
- Provide ad hoc market intelligence data to hiring team and business, combine information (talent market trend, threats, opportunity, etc.) to be used at business strategy level
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum experience of 8 years in recruiting
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated recruiting domain experience in Healthcare
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skillsExcellent consultative account management and business partnering skills with stakeholders at all levels Experience of recruiting regionally i.e. SSA
- Must be detailed oriented, organised and able to prioritize complex multiple tasks and projects
- Proven ability to work well in a fast paced and complex organization
- Must be able to develop and implement complex processes across multiple locations and businessesMetric and SLA focusedProcess and compliance focusedDemonstrable strategic thought-leadership, vision and innovation to drive improved performance, recruitment processes and tools
- Strong business acumenExpert in current technology which supports the identification, acquisition and on boarding of top talent using a broad range of creative sourcing channels, including data mining, advertising, direct research, networking and internet and database search
- Able to travel within region
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert in function related projects.
- Continues to develop domain knowledge, functional expertise and market intelligence.
- Emphasizes the candidates motivating factors; leads direction of conversation and closes with positive outcome.
- Manages projects that provide direct business impact.
- Socializes and delivers on talent recruiting strategies and models.
- Builds partnerships with candidates, uses the trust created to provide coaching and mentoring throughout the process.
- Identifies and manages appropriate stakeholders & influencers to accelerate and manage recruitment process.
- Uses business understanding when working on projects.
- Builds reputation as being reliable and of having strong business ethics
go to method of application »
The Operations Management Leadership Program (OMLP) Program Associate demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals / programs / processes for an area or business segment. In this role you will use your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
- The GE Operations Management Leadership Program combines broad exposure to core Supply Chain and Services job assignments along with formal classroom studies. Due to the rotational nature of the Program, a member will typically complete three to four assignments over a two-year period, each approximately six to eight months in length that cut across different aspects in manufacturing processes, products and services. Program members will also receive applicable technical and business training to compliment their rotational on-the-job training. Relocation is typically required while on program.
- Typically a program member will have a supervisory, technical, sourcing and production / materials management assignment while on program
- Collaborate with Assignment Leader in setting and achieving realistic and challenging operation goals
- Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas’ schedules, budget, quality and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness in results
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply operational and technical fundamentals in the business environment using analytical and problem solving skills.
- Develop cooperation and teamwork while leading diverse groups in the development and implementation of team goals.
- Generate innovative ideas and apply change best practices to ensure impact of key initiatives.
- Complete Technical training in areas such as Contemporary Manufacturing, Global Supply Chain Management, American Production & Inventory Control Society (APICS) Certification, Six Sigma Quality training with Greenbelt Certification, Environmental Health & Safety.
- Complete business training in topics such as Project Management, Team Leading
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information TechnologyOutstanding academic achievements (Top 25% of class) or a minimum of a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scaleStrong business acumen with the ability to motivate others
- Geographic flexibility and global mindset
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to coordinate many tasks concurrently
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE - General Electric career website on www.ge.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.