Graduate Job Vacancy at Enabled Solutions
Posted on: 16 August, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Enabled Solutions
Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector. Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
- Responsible for supporting software and equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment, from design through implementation and support.
- Perform a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of
- workstations, servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment.
- Provides investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of customer and in-house systems, hardware, software and infrastructure.
- Provide technical solutions to meet customer requirements
- Provide technical pre-sales support for a wide variety of software and hardware product families.
- Provide effective installation, configuration, training and after-sales support for software applications including OS, Anti-virus, Backup, Security.
- Generate new opportunities by marketing specified hardware and software solutions.
- Promote additional products and upgrades that meet customer requirements.
- Assist in preparing quotes, technical proposals and customer presentations.
- Maintain software applications, operating systems and hardware.
- Respond to inquiries from in-house staff, administrators, service providers, offsite personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervise the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Maintain effective relationships with OEMs and Distributors
- Obtain required training and technical certifications within required timeframes and as directed by management.
- Maintain specified OEM competency requirements to enable company to maintain partnership requirements (including HP, Microsoft, Symantec and Cisco).
- Keep abreast of new technologies by continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Any other duties as assigned by management
- B.Sc/HND or equivalent Degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of one to years’ experience in similar position.
- MCP, MCTS on Windows Server 2008 or equivalent and CCNA certifications
- Good Windows usage and support skills.
- In-depth knowledge of at least 1 Operating System.: UNIX, Linux, or Windows 2000, and work toward attaining knowledge of other Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, workstations, MS Exchange, anti-virus and various other software applications.
- Wide knowledge of Symantec/Microsoft/VMware.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Enabled SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Head, Human Resources at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Senior Retail Manager at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Business Development Manager at Optimal HR Group
- Ruby Software Engineer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Mass Communication Specialists at Rossland Placement Services
- Senior Sales & Marketing Managers at Fez Integrated Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited