Job Vacancy at Riddle Technologies Limited
Posted on: 12 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Riddle Technologies Limited
Riddle Technologies Limited - Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
- Manage logistics operations including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
- Co-ordinate and provide logistics support to ongoing operations.
- Identify, mobilize resources, implement and report on special logistics operations.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are maintained.
- Ensure adequate logistics preparedness through contingency planning and continuous logistics preparedness reviews.
- Supervise staff as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
- Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers.
- B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Engineering or related fields.
- A minimum of two years working experience in a transport/logistics operation and management
- Additional Information
- Other Requirement
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player and leader
go to method of application »
- Operates various photocopy equipment in order to complete duplication orders for copy center customers; readjusts machine according to requirements of each copy order.
- Operates a variety of bindery equipment including high speed stapling, binding, collating, folding, inserting, drilling and labeling machines; adjusts machines for each job according to paper size and alignment.
- Performs related work such as collating, stapling, assembling, stuffing, cutting, punching, folding and paste-ups as job requires.
- Performs routine maintenance, adjustments and minor repairs on equipment.
- Reviews job requests; schedules runs to meet deadlines; keeps records of jobs completed for quality control.
- Fastens sheets together to prepare books, magazines, bulletins and other publications using machine stapler or inserting binding strips into punched holes.
- Processes departmental incoming and outgoing mail; prepares mail for distribution.
- Prepares and packages jobs by stacking, boxing or wrapping for delivery to customer.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of shop safety standards and procedures.
- Knowledge in operation of binding, photocopy and/or blueprint equipment.
- Skill in following both verbal and written instructions.
- Six months experience in the operation OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
go to method of application »
- Typically, management contacts the despatch rider/courier giving details of where and when to collect the package, and the destination address.
- Despatch riders sign for the package on collection, and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Transport and receive items quickly by motorcycle. Items can include packages, letter, legal documents or messages.
- Keeping of motorcycle roadworthy.
- Dispatch rider will be responsible for educating customers on specified products of the company.
- Training will be given on specified products.
- A minimum of a Senior High School Certificate
- Preference for applicant staying in Yaba axis and environ (Lagos)
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider
- Must be physically fit
- Fluent in English
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
- Polite and able to get along with people
- Have a mature attitude
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records
- Have good knowledge of Lagos routes is an added advantage
- Have the ability to read and follow guides, plan and learn routes
- Work Experience: 0 - 3 Years
- Age Limit: Not older than 35 years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Riddle Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Sales Role at Epson
- Business Development Executives at an Infomation Technology Firm
- Project Manager at an Information Technology Firm
- Fresh Jobs at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunities at Business Connexion International