Jobs at WOWJobs Africa
Posted on: 12 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WOW Jobs
WOW Jobs is Canada’s largest job search engine. Wowjobs was founded with the objective of fundamentally changing the way in which job seekers look for jobs and the way employers scout for talent.
- Developed and grew sales pipelines from distributors to end customers through channel incentives.
- Responsible for developing a close knit and healthy working relationship with retail team in order to grow pipeline and boost sales
- Responsible for organizing all Dealer/Channels Partners conference for the Consumer Electronics business unit.
- Responsible for managing, motivating and continuous transfer of skills and knowledge to members of the team
- Collaborates with Sales team to establish and control budgets for sales promotions and trade show expenses.
- Drived sales at retail point and improved market share of various channels managed.
- Carried Out in-store training transactions on; New products arrival, Advocacy, customer care and soft skills with retailers & sales operations in over 100 retail outlets in south east region Nigeria.
- Proactively carried out timely deployment of all national trade/consumer initiatives that aid sell out increase at retail level.
- Managed key account partners and created an additional 35 new accounts with Minimum monthly value of 2M in various channels handled in my region.
- Proactively initiate and execute dealer partnership program quarterly.
- Proactively monitor and report on channels performance against agreed targets.
- Identify gaps in dealers coverage and operations and proffer corrective measures to ensure quality of our dealers/retailers network.
- 4+ years experience of channel sales.
- Account management experience
- Corporate sales experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WOW JobsSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at HRLeverage Africa
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- General Manager, Administration at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Social Media/Content Stategist at AFM Recruit
- Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting
- Territory Sales Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Training Coordinators at Workforce Group
- Job Openings at Willers Solutions