Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
- Create New Exclusive Agents in the Outdoor Channel within the specified period and in the assigned sales territory.
Principal Accountabilities: (Impact & Innovation)
- Ensure creation of new Exclusive Agents in the assigned sales territory and achieve set target.
- Monitor and report sales equipment usage.
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Admin., Economics or other related discipline.
- Ability to Drive a Truck - possession of Class E Drivers Licence.
- With minimum of 2-3 years FMCG experience in sales.
- Is driven by his/her desire to perform.
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to customer relationship management and business development.
- Has excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity.
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Selling and Negotiation Skills.
Learning & Career Opportunities
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Work as a team member in a large Organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of the business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Local Government relationship and other stakeholder
- Business development skills
Method of Application
Note: Candidates applying for the job, must be resident where we have openings (Lagos/Kano/Abuja/Onitsha).
Interested and qualified? Go to FAN MILK plc career website on fanmilk-nig.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.