Jobs at Greensprings School
Posted on: 1 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Greensprings School
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months - 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
- Candidate must have one or more degrees in teaching and music, suitable skill and past work experience as a music teacher is a criteria to be considered for the position.
- Candidate must also be able to play at least one musical instrument,
- Ability to multi task.
- Flexibility is also very important.
- Interested applicants should not be more than 30 years of age
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with mail subject as music Teacher
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Greensprings SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Teachers at Brickhall School
- Provost at the Federal College of Forestry
- Training Services Coordinator at the IDMANN Institute
- Account Assistant at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Administration Manager at Bridge International Academies
- College Librarian at College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti
- Montessori Assistant French Teacher at a Reputable Montessori School - Jemi Neil Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Bridge International Academies