Jobs at Greensprings School
Posted on: 1 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Greensprings School
Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months - 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
Greensprings School began in 1985 in the heart of Anthony Village, Lagos. Today, we have established another state of the art campus on the Lekki Peninsula in Lagos. The Greensprings Community places great value on character and moral education as well on academics achievements. Our unique education ensures that boys and girls learn in the words of our school song.
- Candidate must have one or more degrees in teaching and music, suitable skill and past work experience as a music teacher is a criteria to be considered for the position.
- Candidate must also be able to play at least one musical instrument,
- Ability to multi task.
- Flexibility is also very important.
- Interested applicants should not be more than 30 years of age
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly forward CV to email@example.com with mail subject as music Teacher
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Greensprings SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Director of Energy Research Centre (SERC) at the Usmanu Danfodiyo University
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Summit University, Offa
- Latest Teaching Jobs at LexTorah
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Summit University, Offa
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Wellspring University
- Jobs at the Islamic Leadership Academy
- Administrative Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Examiner Jobs at The British Council (8 states)