LIB Insurance Brokers Limited is an Insurance Broking firm, licensed by the NAICOM to provide unique services ranging from Insurance brokerage, risk management consultants, and claims service experts, life and pension and health insurance consultancy. We provide expert and detailed insurance in all areas of personal and commercial risks. These range from simple insurance on personal property, private and commercial Vehicles, Fire and special insurance, Burglary and Theft Cover, Motor Vehicles, Plant, All risk insurance cover etc. Our company's main objective is to secure the widest and best cover with outstanding insurance companies with lowest possible cost for our clients.
- The position is responsible for supporting the attainment of strategic corporate goals through delivery of technical and business growth objectives of the company in accordance with corporate business plan and other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Advanced level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (MS) Windows utilities/tools
- First degree in Insurance or related discipline from a reputable tertiary institution.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an underwriter in an insurance industry
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Sound Knowledge of our various product
- Strong strategic orientation
- Knowledge of regulatory authority reports & guidelines
- Good management and administrative Capabilities
- Sound negotiating skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position clearly stated as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.