Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 19 July, 2016
Deadline: 29 July, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
- Operate and maintain transportation vehicles with a focus on safety of goods and products.
- Fuel the vehicles, ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed and reported.
Key Performance Indicators
- Integrity of vehicle maintenance log book
- Good maintenance and servicing of vehicles
- Maintain log of vehicle maintenance
- 5 years minimum, driving in Lagos and inter states.
- Valid and authentic driving licence
Knowledge & Skills:
- Vehicle maintenance
- Safety and precautionary measures
- Ability to read and write.
- Adequate understanding of traffic/road rule.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CVs to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Suitable candidates must be resident of Lekki Ajah.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Exciting Marketing Vacancy at Uber
- Logistics Roles at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Sales Career Opportunity at Maersk
- Dispatch Rider at HRLeverage Africa
- Customer Service Manager at a Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Management Services -Stresert Services Limited
- SEO Associates at a Leading Transport and Logistics Company - AFM Recruit
- Financial Controller - Expatriate at a Leading Logistics Service Provider - Adexen Recruitment Agency