Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 19 July, 2016
Deadline: 29 July, 2016
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
- Operate and maintain transportation vehicles with a focus on safety of goods and products.
- Fuel the vehicles, ensuring that periodic scheduled vehicle maintenance is completed and reported.
Key Performance Indicators
- Integrity of vehicle maintenance log book
- Good maintenance and servicing of vehicles
- Maintain log of vehicle maintenance
- 5 years minimum, driving in Lagos and inter states.
- Valid and authentic driving licence
Knowledge & Skills:
- Vehicle maintenance
- Safety and precautionary measures
- Ability to read and write.
- Adequate understanding of traffic/road rule.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CVs to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Suitable candidates must be resident of Lekki Ajah.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janchine Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Shift Engineer at MAERSK
- Job Opportunities at CourierPlus
- Confectionery Jobs at a New Port Terminal Operations
- Customer Support Co-ordinators at Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited
- Latest Job Vacancy at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Confidence Cargo Limited
- Jobs at a U.S Logistics and Technology Company - Workforce Group
- Transport Manager at Thasious International Company Limited