Current Job at JAGAL Group
Posted on: 19 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
- To lead and direct the bid team pursuing specified business opportunity.
Key aims and objectives:
- Ensure bid complies with the Jagal Business Acquisition system.
- Develop and issue the pursuit specific Jagal Win Strategy document.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- To lead, direct and manage the Bid team.
- Assist in the identification and selection of Bid team members.
- Internal relationship building with Bid team members
- Client engagement and relationship building.
- Ensure regular bid team meetings are held regularly and that the team is kept up-to-date with all relevant information.
- Ensure a compliant bid is prepared that fully addresses all of the clients requirements.
- Ensure that the prepared bid presents compelling reasons for Jagal to be awarded the work.
- Have the potential to become the Project Manager if the bid is successful.
- Populate the BD Knowledge Management System with relevant data
- Informal flash briefing and reports
- Periodic written progress reports
- Ensure the required materials are prepared for the Blue, Pink and Red Team review process within the Jagal Business Acquisition system.
Key internal interfaces:
- Competency Requirements: (R) – required, (P) – preferred, (L) – like to have.
- Detailed knowledge of Jagal Group capabilities and delivery performance. (R)
- Detailed knowledge of nominated JV partners’ capabilities and delivery performance (R).
- 5 years demonstrable experience of leading a technical team (P).
- Recognised professional qualification, technical or managerial, at degree level or equivalent (P)
- In-depth knowledge of Client’s business (L)
- Strong working knowledge of common industry practice in the commercial and contract areas (P)
- Competent communicator, verbal and written, at both team and supervisory levels. (P)
Method of Application
To apply, visit JAGAL Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng
- Logistics Assistant at Bosch
- Cloud Architect I at TRC Companies, Incorporated