Current Job at JAGAL Group
Posted on: 19 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
- To lead and direct the bid team pursuing specified business opportunity.
Key aims and objectives:
- Ensure bid complies with the Jagal Business Acquisition system.
- Develop and issue the pursuit specific Jagal Win Strategy document.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties:
- To lead, direct and manage the Bid team.
- Assist in the identification and selection of Bid team members.
- Internal relationship building with Bid team members
- Client engagement and relationship building.
- Ensure regular bid team meetings are held regularly and that the team is kept up-to-date with all relevant information.
- Ensure a compliant bid is prepared that fully addresses all of the clients requirements.
- Ensure that the prepared bid presents compelling reasons for Jagal to be awarded the work.
- Have the potential to become the Project Manager if the bid is successful.
- Populate the BD Knowledge Management System with relevant data
- Informal flash briefing and reports
- Periodic written progress reports
- Ensure the required materials are prepared for the Blue, Pink and Red Team review process within the Jagal Business Acquisition system.
Key internal interfaces:
- Competency Requirements: (R) – required, (P) – preferred, (L) – like to have.
- Detailed knowledge of Jagal Group capabilities and delivery performance. (R)
- Detailed knowledge of nominated JV partners’ capabilities and delivery performance (R).
- 5 years demonstrable experience of leading a technical team (P).
- Recognised professional qualification, technical or managerial, at degree level or equivalent (P)
- In-depth knowledge of Client’s business (L)
- Strong working knowledge of common industry practice in the commercial and contract areas (P)
- Competent communicator, verbal and written, at both team and supervisory levels. (P)
Method of Application
To apply, visit JAGAL Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Hydraulic Infrastructure Engineer at O.K. ISOKARIARI & Sons (NIGERIA) Limited
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancies at Innovius Resources & Solutions Limited
- Electrical & Mechanical Automobile Technician at TAS Automobile Solutions
- Sales Engineer - Graduate Trainee at A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Plc
- Pump Technician at Smartflow Technologies Limited