Finance Vacancy at Animal Care Consult
Posted on: 18 July, 2016
Deadline: 24 July, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feed milling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
- Ascertain the reliability and integrity of financial operational information and the measured to identify, classify and report such information.
- Ascertain the extent to which company’s assets are safe guarded and properly accounted for.
- Review and evaluate the soundness, adequacy and application of Accounting, financial and other operating controls and promote the effective control at reasonable cost.
- Evaluate the quality of performance of Departments/individuals in carrying out their assigned responsibilities.
- Submission of reports with corresponding recommendations.
- Monitor and review daily report of collections and deposits of designated liquidating officers and cashier.
- Witness physical inventory of equipment and other fixed assets.
- Monitoring and review accuracy of procurement papers from purchase request, purchase orders, abstract of bids and report of waste materials.
- Monitor and verify unadjustable balances of expendable and semi expendable inventory account balances of accountable officers.
- To review existing accounting and financial controls and legal compliance.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum of second class Upper/Upper credit for BSc/HND holders respectively in Accounting/Finance with three years cognate experience. Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be between 25-30 years.
- Male preferably
- Must be highly organised.
- Efficient detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Pro-active work ethics
- Unbending moral code, and the ability to think analytically.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with a team.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements accounting procedure and Microsoft office software is a plus.
- Integrity and honesty.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidate should send their CV's to "Human Resources & Admin" via firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Corporate Brand Officer at Saro Africa International
- Financial Controller- Farms at a Leading Agribusiness Company - ManpowerGroup Middle East
- Poultry Manager at Efugo Farms
- Job Vacancies at Welcome2Africa International
- Latest Job Openings at Tomato Jos
- Field Sales Representative – Animal Nutrition and Health Care Solutions at AMO Group
- Noiler Manager Rural Female Farmers Empowerment at AMO Group
- Production Technologists/Process Engineers at Aquada Development Corporation