Jobs in a Home Tutoring Service Provider
Posted on: 18 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A home tutoring service provider, with head office in Calabar, requires innovative part time teachers with flair in teaching students one on one.
- Our ideal candidates should be enthusiastic about passing knowledge, with the aim of imparting excellence to the kids.
- The candidates should be highly motivated individual with keen interest in inspiring, encouraging and motivating students to love and excel in academics.
- Candidates should have teaching competence both in Mathematics and English language with a minimum qualification of NCE.
- The focus classes are Primary, Secondary and Jamb students, so the firm requires competent teaching hands in Sciences, Arts and Commercial subjects with French and Music.
Method of Application
You think you have what it takes? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Or call Nuel on 08184865239
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Library Assistant (Volunteer) at Young Readers Library
- College Librarian at Isa Kaita College of Education
- Fresh Vacancies at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Latest Recruitment at Caleb University
- Provost at Cross River State College of Education
- Registrar at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies
- Latest Recruitment at The Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State
- Regional Area Manager at Bridge International Academies