Jobs in a Home Tutoring Service Provider
Posted on: 18 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A home tutoring service provider, with head office in Calabar, requires innovative part time teachers with flair in teaching students one on one.
- Our ideal candidates should be enthusiastic about passing knowledge, with the aim of imparting excellence to the kids.
- The candidates should be highly motivated individual with keen interest in inspiring, encouraging and motivating students to love and excel in academics.
- Candidates should have teaching competence both in Mathematics and English language with a minimum qualification of NCE.
- The focus classes are Primary, Secondary and Jamb students, so the firm requires competent teaching hands in Sciences, Arts and Commercial subjects with French and Music.
Method of Application
You think you have what it takes? Send your resume to email@example.com Or call Nuel on 08184865239
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Academic Staff Recruitment at Achievers University, Owo
- Teaching Jobs at Resogade Hall Schools
- Job Opportunities at Greensprings School
- Sales Executives at Attainables Educating and Entertaining Limited
- Pre School Teachers at STEBUK Academy
- Provost at Michael Otedola College of Primary Education
- Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit CONT.
- Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at Akwa Ibom State College of Education, Afaha Nsit