Senior Information Technology Job at Society For Family Health (SFH)
Posted on: 16 July, 2016
Deadline: 29 July, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Society for Family Health (SFH)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health NGOs in Nigeria, implementing programmes in reproductive health, HIV&AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria among other international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons due to new programme initiatives and growth. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Job Reference Code: SnrMgr_infoTech-ext
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for the installation and administration of SFH network components, detection and timely resolution of any hardware and LAN failure/errors, monitoring system performance usage and supervising the entire SFH IT infrastructure towards improving the response time to all IT issues in SFH pan-Nigeria.
- S/He will compile monthly progress reports, make recommendations on installation of new applications and maintain all IT equipment and network of SFH.
- In addition, will assess hardware and software training needs of SFH staff, develop training programs and produce training manuals on communication issues, deliver and monitor training outcomes.
The desired candidate:
- Must possess a first degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or any relevant field. A professional certification in IT is very essential.
- Must possess a minimum of eight (8) years post NYSC working experience in IT in a reputable firm or NGO.
- Must have functioned as Head of an IT for at least 3 years in a structured organisation.
- Must have knowledge of an Enterprise Resource Planning Software, (SAP preferred) and other MIS
- Must have experience on managing the Microsoft Operating systems (Windows, Exchange Server On-Premise and Office365 Cloud, etc)
- Must have experience or exposures on Disaster Recovery Design/tools, SAN/NAS and replications
- Knowledge of Information Security features/tools will be an advantage
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to adjust quickly to rapidly changing needs, multiple demands and complex situations are essential to this position.
- Applicants will be required to register on the SFH SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information.
- Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, the applicant will return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply online on SFH SAP website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Society for Family Health (SFH)Similar Jobs
- Programmes Director - Nigeria at Amnesty International
- Psychologist at Neem Foundation
- Consultant at the Bureau for Institutional Reform and Democracy (BiRD)
- Job Opportunities at Crown Agents
- IT and Communications Assistant at AS Operations West Africa Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- ICT Assistant at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Job Openings at Plan International Nigeria