Finance Position at at Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 15 July, 2016
Deadline: 26 July, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
We are Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feed-milling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria. We are currently diversifying and required to fill the vacant position urgently:
- Plan and evaluate all accounting procedures and policies to ensure transactions are accurately and completely captured.
- Reconcile bank statement, cash accounts, account receivable and payable balances on a monthly basis.
- Handle all tax matters in the most professional way.
- Responsible for the preparation of year-end schedule for audit.
- Recommending improvement in the company’s accounting process.
- Prepare payment vouchers.
- Properly code all transactions.
- Processing payment of expenses.
- Reconcile advances, including review of receipts, coding of expenses on the general voucher and entering into our oracle data and application.
- Maintain accounting files.
- Tracking and following up on outstanding advances and assure timely reconciliation.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Problem analysis and solving;
- Good business communication skill both verbal and written;
- Good knowledge and use of Office packages and Accounting software;
- Excellent negotiating skill;
- Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at various levels;
- Ability to work under pressure and beating deadlines;
- Team Player;
- Integrity and Honesty.
- Demonstrate good judgment and sound financial “common sense”.
- Ability to create and monitor budgets.
- Understand the principals of adequate documentation and of audit and performance necessary to ensure audit compliance.
- Minimum of second class Upper or Upper credit for BSc/HND holders respectively in Accounting with three years cognate experience. Professional Membership of ICAN will be an added advantage.
- Must be between 25-30 years.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to "Human Resources & Admin" via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Corporate Brand Officer at Saro Africa International
- Farm Finance and Admin Officer at Farm 360
- Financial Controller- Farms at a Leading Agribusiness Company - ManpowerGroup Middle East
- Poultry Manager at Efugo Farms
- Engineering Vacancies at Saro Lifecare
- Jobs at Amo Group
- Entry-level Saro Extension Agents at Saro Agrosciences Limited
- Job Vacancies at Welcome2Africa International