Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited is committed to the provision of services of Technical Inspection, Expediting, Quality Assurance and Control, Training, Procurement and Outsourcing of Technical Personnel in line with global best practices in order to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works:
- Ensure that painting activities during fabrication is in accordance with the design and minimise the non conformance painting result.
- To ensure good communication between COMPANY Team and CONTRACTOR/SUB-CONTRACTOR Team,
- To ensure that all painting procedures/manuals are available, easily access at yard and well communicate with Contractor.
- To ensure that all painting activities are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives and Company / project specifications mainly GS EP COR 350.
- To monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- To monitor painting materials delivered at Site: storage and preservation.
- Comments on the contractor documents related to painting/PFP/insulation in due time.
- Review and comment site queries related to painting/PFP/insulation works and co-ordinate the response with corrosion engineer leader.
- Close communication and exchange/share an information/constraint at yard with Corrosion Engineer leader
- To ensure safety issues of used painting materials as hazardous materials.
- To ensure safe working practices are carried out by CONTRACTOR/SUB-CONTRACTOR and VENDORS,
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To keep record volume of painting used on Nigerian Content packages including hull appurtenance.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To report to the Painting Superintendent on regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly) and highlight critical problems, discrepancies and dysfunctions if any,
- To issue Daily and Weekly and Monthly Reports
- Maintain up to date activity follow up (progress, etc.),
- Participate in the inspection activities,
- To follow and clear Punch list
- To ensure that an effective implementation of HSE system is applied as appropriate at site,
- To take time for checking safety documents and Work Permits at site,
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behaviour without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- When in doubt, ask questions to gain clarification.
Context and Environment:
- Security issues and difficult relationships with local communities may arises at some worksites
- Rotational position
- Ensure the progress and quality the construction work in Nigeria with the development of an optimized and efficient supervision team
- Support and enforce the HSEQ project objectives and directives.
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience (painting and coating) in Oil and Gas production projects
- Qualification: Certified by an approved organization such as ACQPA-FROSIO, NACE Level 3
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent
- Good knowledge on Computer utilisation: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
Method of Application
To apply, visit Amaiden Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.