- Responsible for proactive maintenance programs for buildings, equipment and machineries.
- Prepare, assign, and oversee work assignments based on the priorities of production and facilities on a daily basis.
- Prepare expenses budget for servicing machineries, generators, electrical and electronics equipment/fittings in all residence, and management office.
- Plan, and schedule facility maintenance and modifications, including estimates on equipment, labor, materials and other related costs.
- Co-ordinate activities of electricians, plumbers, and technicians and co-staff engaged in facility maintenance team.
- Operation and maintenance of all utilities, equipment and facilities (generators, air-compressors, air-conditioners, uninterrupted power system units, electrical panels/fittings, plumbing accessories, and others)
- A degree in Estate Management, Engineering or any relevant field.
- Excellent people management
- Positive interpersonal skills required
- Team work & cooperation
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Presentation skills
- Good judgment
- Result oriented
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required
- Must be smart approachable and friendly
- At least 3 years relevant experience in facility management. Previous experience in real estate/managing residential estates is an advantage.