New Job Vacancy at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
Posted on: 20 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Kerildbert
Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Company in the provision of Shipments, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage Removals and Procurement Services to blue-chip firms in the country.
We are seeking an experienced Sales professional to join our Relocation and Removals Unit covering a client base in Nigeria and outside the country as well. The perfect candidate should be capable of generating new businesses as well as excellence in account management where they display their effective skill of selling.
- It is important to note that knowledge and experience in the relocation/removals industry is paramount but we shall also be looking at candidates that have previous Sales experience in the logistics industry.
- The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a successful career to date and longevity within their previous companies and some experience even in the logistics industry.
- If you believe that you have the relevant skills, experience and passion for this job then you are eligbile to apply.
- Good communication skills
- Sales Experience
- Manage target acquisition with little or no supervision
- Knowledge in assessing conditions, identifying opportunities and constraints, developing plans and implementing plans for complex tasks.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of evaluation and project management.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain organized and accurate paper file and electronic database records.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively orally and in written form.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, management and the general public, including those from culturally diverse backgrounds, the elderly, persons with disabilities and/or other vulnerable populations.
- Willing to travel at any time.
- A graduate of a reputable university with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division in Logistics, Business Administration or any related discipline
- Two years’ experience in real property acquisition and relocation, project management or related fields.
- Possession of a valid driver's license.
- Applicant should not be more than 33 years of age
Method of Application
To apply, visit Kerildbert Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KerildbertSimilar Jobs
- Professional Drivers at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Chief Security Officer at Impex Worldwide Inc
- Project Sourcing Manager, Nigeria at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Marketing Executives at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
- Dispatch Riders and Cyclists at Kwiiki
- Logistics Officer at a Haulage and Logistics Firm - Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting
- Experienced Marketing Executives at Connect Rail Services Limited
- Marketers at Total Logistics Executive Ryde ltd