MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80 years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
The Management Trainee is expected to Gains knowledge and experience required to function in a management position under direction of experienced personnel. He is also Responsible for working alongside managers, accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a management executive.
Essential Job Functions
- Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, IT Solutions , Admin, HR , Legal, etc.
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of the business.
- Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
- Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
- Minimum HND, B.Sc in any discipline
- Be analytical minded and be a fast learner.
- Must be technology savvy, having proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Must be hardworking, diligent and trustworthy.
- Must be ready to be part of a team and work with a team to meet tight schedules.
- Must be able to handle a tough fast environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
Method of Application
To apply, visit MacTay Career Page