DHL Express picks up goods and packages right at your door and takes them to wherever you request. The company provides door-to-door delivery services to more than 220 countries and territories worldwide through some 4,500 facilities. It maintains a fleet of about 350 aircraft and more than 62,000 vehicles. DHL Express offers international same-day deliveries and allows business and private customers to track shipments online. Other services include after-hours pickup and delivery, customs-clearance assistance, dangerous-goods handling, insurance, and packaging. DHL Express is one of four businesses of express delivery and logistics giant DHL, which itself is a unit of Deutsche Post.
Job Description and Requirements
- To develop, manage, and control Finance, Controlling and Administration functions, in accordance with overall Finance guidelines, legal framework and accounting standards with the objective of supporting the management decision-making process in Nigeria and contributing to the achievement of the business objectives, whist meeting regulatory requirements.
- Strategic thinker
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of international accounting standards (IAS)
- Knowledge of statutory accounting
- Effective communication skills / interpersonal understanding
- Ability to influence and negotiate at senior level
- Customer orientation
- Achievement drive and initiative
- Excellent business / commercial acumen
- Quality orientation (accurate, timely)
- Conceptual thinking
- Budgeting and Cost Controlling skills
- Presentation skills
- Project management skills
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on DHL website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.