Executive Vacancy at MacTay
Posted on: 2 June, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
At the MacTay Group, we are driven by the belief that limitations are only a figment of the imagination and with commitment and the right team, anything is possible.
We understand that when you are not willing to change, then what you can achieve is incremental, but when you are willing to change things, you open up an entire world of possibilities.
This is why we constantly seek to innovate, evolve and all of our subsidiaries have been born from this belief.
- Defines and implements the company’s general policy within its structure with the Director of Deployment and
- the General Management. Ensures the targets of the respective Multi Zones are met in terms of deployment
- delivery, resource planning and financial objectives. The role is also accountable for the Multi Zone budget and
- profitability for each Financial Year.
- Delivery of month on month deployment targets as per customer requirements
- Maintain all deployment delivery within budget and agreed timelines
- Ensure coordination of equipment supply, vendor allocation and consider the profitability of the managed Multi Zones
- Deploy new Group activities in close collaboration with the Deployment Director and local management team
- Prepare the annual budget and set the investment forecasts in the short and medium term
- Liaise with operations for smooth handover and working relationship between deployment and operations
- Maintain close relationships with government bodies and local communities
- Sourcing and assistance in negotiation of annual framework agreements with suppliers and providers of subsidiary
- requirements (rental, materials,…) in collaboration with the Procurement Department
- Provide regular reporting of results to the Deployment Director
- Ensure end to end tracking and reporting of CAPEX spend related to Network roll out and IS build
- Implement the business plan to achieve defined goals and objectives, including capital and expense responsibili ties as defined for the market portfolio.
- Establish and maintain strong positive relationships with all stakeholders.
- Provide support to the Commercial and Operations team; Provide support for existing site upgrades as well as new
- builds, build-to-suit and rooftop projects.
- Support to identify, secure, and integrate new acquisition targets to achieve growth objectives.
- Coordinate with the HQ Deployment team, Operations, Legal, Finance and other internal departments to execute all the activities required for financial feasibility, structural analysis, development and redevelopment capital expenditures,
- contract drafting and execution and billing.
- Maintain positive relationships with regional service provider vendors/partners; support to negotiate vendor contracts,
- monitor vendor performances, and grow the region’s vendor/partner network.
- Provide consistent, accurate, and timely reports on business, financial, and deployment parameters and information as required by the Director of Deployments and/or the CTO and all stakeholders
- Oversee continuous enforcement of and compliance with all aspects of the deployment business activities with
- applicable laws.
- Excellent knowledge of the geographical area: nature of products, target clients, local economy
- Knowledge of telecommunications colocation sector
- Significant experience in team management
- Strong interpersonal and business skills
- Experienced and knowledgeable in finance and budgeting
- Skills in overall management of activities: management, economics, human resources
- Knowledge of standards and regulations of security and quality (working conditions, environmental standards, fire,
- Knowledge of all local, state and federal regulations with regard to telecommunications infrastructure
- 10 years’ experience in Telecom Deployment, with at least 5 years in a Senior Managerial level.
- A University Degree in Civil Works or Engineering or a relevant field.
- A postgraduate degree is desirable
- 3 years’ experience in Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply online on Workbale
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Business Executives at Sulfman Consulting Limited
- Job Opportunities at Teledom International Limited
- Product Sales Specialist - ACS at GE Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Telecom Infrastructure/ Transmission Network Company
- Lead Commercial Projects Executive at Airtel Nigeria
- Online Sales Representatives at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- Sales and Marketing Roles at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Software Developer (Intermediate) at xPlug Technologies Limited