AB MICROFINANCE BANK NIGERIA LIMITED is an established Microfinance Bank with its Head office situated at Ikeja, Lagos. It is a member of an International network of microfinance banks providing world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia and rapidly spreading out to other continents across the globe.
Due to our rapid growth and continuous success, we are seeking to recruit highly motivated professionals to join us.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an employer of choice; having the support of a successful global network. Applicants willing to join this exceptional team of young and dynamic professionals must show enthusiasm in:
- Finding solutions in changing circumstances
- Contributing to an International team
- Focus on providing excellent customer service
At the moment, we are seeking to fill the following entry level positions:
A. LOAN OFFICERS (Ref Code: LO)
Direct promotion in markets
- Evaluation of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals
- Participation in loan committees
- Monitoring of disbursed loans
- Assuring long term relationship through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ration of revolving clients
- Minimum educational level of B.Sc./HND
- Basic knowledge of Financial mathematics and Accounting
- Detail and target oriented
- Motivated and dynamic individuals who like to work outdoors
Experienced driver with good geographical knowledge of Lagos and its road networks and Traffic laws and regulations are needed with the following prerequisites:
- Must have a valid driving license
- Must have a Minimum of O'Level certificate
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
Interested candidates should send a soft copy of their curriculum vitae as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday, November 2nd 2012.
Note: Please indicate the POSITION and REF CODE as the SUBJECT of the mail.
Failure to comply would disqualify your application
Only successful candidates will be contacted.