Job in a Leading Christian Educational Institution
Posted on: 24 May, 2016
Deadline: 1 July, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A leading Christian Educational Institution located in Kosofe local government area of Lagos is looking to recruit a focused, energetic, inspirational, results-driven, committed and experienced individual, to fill the position below:
- The School has high standards as an outstanding school and is looking for candidates who believe in educating the whole child, someone with first-rate communication and organizational skills who can manage a team of dedicated staff.
- To support the Chief Executive Officer and the board in carrying out their responsibilities and to carry out duties as assigned by the CEO.
- To actively promote effective teaching and learning practices across the school as a leading professional
- To take a lead role in the monitoring and evaluation of standards across the school, including the use of data to inform school priorities.
- To lead colleagues on a professional level in order to promote a mutual understanding of the school curriculum and its impact on the school policy and practice, with the aim of improving teaching and learning across the school.
- To network and liaise across the family of schools and to ensure a consistency of approach regarding transition, etc.
- To identify and effectively monitor, manage and control the use of resources needed to meet the needs of pupils with advice from the CEO and Governing Body of priorities for expenditure.
- In addition, the post holder will undertake to the extent required by the CEO or the governing body, all professional duties to ensure the effective day-to-day management of the school.
- Minimum of HND in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of eight (8) years teaching experience and minimum of five (5) years experience in a supervisory role.
- Excellent teaching skills
- Proficient Knowledge about Montessori
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in the use of office productivity tools.
- Candidates must reside within Ojodu-Berger, Olowora, Omole, Isheri environs
Method of Application
Applicants should send their detailed Resume, scanned passport and a cover note about their teaching and leadership experience to: email@example.com using the title of the position being applied for as the subject of the email. For example: Head Teacher, Primary.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Swimming Coach at Tenderloving School
- University Librarian at the Delta State University
- Jobs at Skyline University College
- Human Resource Officers in the Educational Sector - Fosad Consulting
- Rectors at the Federal Polytechnic, Damaturu
- Master Trainers at Arc Skills
- Mobile App/Php Developers at Myiq123
- Teaching Assistants at the Leabridge School