2016 Procter & Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Programme
Posted on: 18 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Procter and Gamble
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
Ref No: IME00000247
- The Internship drive is for fresh graduates who have Not commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC) and would not do so until October/November 2016. Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings in Procter and Gamble.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only graduates with second class upper degree and above will be considered this time.
- The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Organization, Marketing, Customer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos, Ibadan, and Agbara. Note that no specific field of study is required for any particular department.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only fresh graduates who would not be going for National Youth Service (NYSC) until October/November 2016 would be considered this time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online on Taleo
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- Candidates should Click here to join our facebook page where Practice questions will be available for you to download in other to help them prepare in time for the test.
- For these positions, we would not be processing the application of anyone who does not fall into this category.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Procter and GambleSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at British American Tobacco
- Data Capture Officer, Packaging at SABmiller Plc
- Head of Sales Performance at Aldelia Group
- Graduate Sales Associates at KUI Care
- Director-Board of Advisory, Women in Business at Richmeal Foods & Beverages Company Limited
- Key Account Manager Nigeria at Givaudan
- Sales Executives at Fadac Resources
- Brand Manager at GBfoods Nigeria