Located in the heart of the Sandton business district in Johannesburg, Regenesys Business School is one of the leaders in its field globally. Over the past 16 years, we have educated over 100 000 students from over 1 000 of the most reputable organisations in South Africa and around the world. Amongst these are the EU, The Presidency, Standard Bank, Nedbank, the JSE, Anglo American and many other major corporate, government and development sector organisations.
Position Purpose Statement
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will plan long term and short term sales strategy in line with company objectives. The role will deliver agreed volume and value objectives for all products and work actively with distributors to ensure that sales plans reflect integration of channels/REs across the market. The role will also lead, coach and motivate the sales team for maximum performance.
2. Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
(a) Knowledge including: education, qualifications and training
· Good first degree in any related discipline from a reputable institution. Higher degree(s) , such as MBA, will be an advantage
· Minimum of twelve (12) years’ relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role, preferably in multinational FMCG environment
· Strong strategic orientation, demonstrable leadership, negotiation, interpersonal and financial management skills
· Good communication (verbal & written) skills. Ability to communicate in local dialect of the territory is essential
· Great people management skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to work under intense pressure
· Outstanding skills in the areas of leadership, coaching, mentoring, motivation and communication.
· Highly developed influencing skills capable of communicating the big picture in approachable language and motivating people at all levels in the business.
· Ability to generate true partnerships with other functional leaders.
· Strong analytical, interpretive and decision making skills.
· Experience in managing a geographically dispersed organisation, and an instinctive sense of where to focus across branches and regions.
3. Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Planning and controlling of sales activities in compliance to company policy
To apply, visit Regenesys Career Page