The Hudson Consulting Group is a business revitalization and transformational services company. Our vision is to consistently deliver our clients value that significantly exceeds expectations. Our mission is to immerse ourselves in our clients objectives and assist them in navigating through their professional and personal challenges in achieving them.
Hudson Consulting Group is currently recruiting for one of its clients. Our client, a leading profitable and rapidly expanding company that has been in existence for over 5 years seek columnists to writes for its publications and creating articles that usually offers commentary and opinions.
We seek Columnists with at least five years experience in the following areas
- Health and Fitness
- Fashion and Entertainment
- Local News
- International News
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR COLUMNIST
- Thorough knowledge of the above mentioned field
- Should have strong hold on oral and written English Communication
- To be able to write correct, simple and meaningful articles in their respective/allotted fields
- Ability to write original & high-quality Articles/Blogs// Reviews/Features/ News Analysis/ Q&A for Print / Online / Conference / Workshops.
- To be able to edit and modify and enrich a given content free of grammatical and syntax errors
- Experience in writing for magazine or online/social media forums is desirable.
- To be able to add value to the existing content
- To be able to critique, analyze and produce high quality output
- Must be aware of the best practices in the publishing industry related to copyrights and intellectual property rights
- Thorough knowledge on the review process
- Handle quick-turn projects and special requests.
- Proactively solve problems, monitor project schedule, and uphold deadlines.
- Confidently interact with and present concepts to senior employees
- Creative integrity and marketing goals.
- Edit, revise, and proof read new and existing materials to ensure accuracy of information, spelling, and grammar.
Reading comprehension, Active listening, Writing, Communication skill, critical thinking, Social perceptiveness, Active learning, Time management, Complex problem solving, Monitoring skill, Persuasion, Judgment and making decision, Negotiation, Coordination, Management of personnel resources
QUALIFICATION AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- University or polytechnic Degree in a journalism, mass communication or any related course (Post graduate degree will be an advantage)
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Necessary certifications will be a plus.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale