International NGO Safety Organisation - INSO supports the humanitarian community with vital coordination and information services that save lives and improve access. INSO Nigeria is now in its opening phase. A coordination office will be opened in Abuja, and an operational office in Maiduguri. INSO Nigeria will focus its operations on North Eastern part of Nigeria.
Starting Date: ASAP
Terms and Conditions: One (1) year (renewable), National Position, based in Abuja.
Summary of the role:
- The role of the Assistant Country Administration Manager will be to assist the Country Administration Manager (CAM) in her day to day duties. S/he will report directly to the INSO CAM. The post is based in Abuja and is offered on a one-year contract basis.
- To maintain and control the Abuja and field cash disbursement & cashbooks.
- To assist the CAM in financial and contract archives.
- To assist the CAM in the HR of both national and expatriate staff administration.
- To assist the CAM in logistics and procurement.
- Bachelor Degree in either Business Administration or Accounting,
- Knowledge of administrative, HR and logistical processes
- Experience in liaising with other organisations and government officials
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Computer literate, with good financial management skills
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks.
Not mandatory, but advantageous. Please specify in cover letter:
- Past work experience with an NGO will be an added advantage
- Masters Degree in Finance or Human Resources or other relevant field
- Existing (relevant) local information networks and contacts.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using 'INSO - Assistant Country Administration Manager' in the subject line of the email.
The application should contain the following:
- Cover letter specifying how you meet the mandatory requirements, your motivation in applying and what you hope to bring to INSO (2 page maximum).
- Up to date CV (2 page maximum).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.