New Jobs at E-Terra Technologies Limited
Posted on: 13 May, 2016
Deadline: 30 May, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
- Adhere to plant operations rules and regulations.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Oversee forktruck operations.
- Perform general housekeeping.
- Ensure plant adheres to safety and environmental rules.
go to method of application »
- Should assess, repair and maintain computers for the Company and Clients.
- Should be able to use tools and technology to maintain computers at optimal operating levels, and make repairs to computers, processors, hard drives, and monitors.
- Make recommendations for repair or replacement to Clients and test any new parts that are installed.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about E-Terra Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Strategy Analysts at Eta-Zuma Group West Africa Limited
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting CONT.
- Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting
- Fresh Recruitment at Interactive Engineering Consult Limited (I.E.C.L)
- General Ledger (GL) Accountants at Machineyard.
- Warehouse Manager at Nigerdock
- Graduate Cartoonists/Graphics Illustrators at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Career Opportunities at Machineyard