New Jobs at E-Terra Technologies Limited
Posted on: 13 May, 2016
Deadline: 30 May, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at E-Terra Technologies Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
- Adhere to plant operations rules and regulations.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Oversee forktruck operations.
- Perform general housekeeping.
- Ensure plant adheres to safety and environmental rules.
go to method of application »
- Should assess, repair and maintain computers for the Company and Clients.
- Should be able to use tools and technology to maintain computers at optimal operating levels, and make repairs to computers, processors, hard drives, and monitors.
- Make recommendations for repair or replacement to Clients and test any new parts that are installed.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about E-Terra Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Facilitator for Power at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Jobs at Adfoldam Nigeria Enterprise Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Leventis Motors Limited
- Project Manager at Subsea 7
- Latest Vacancies at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Hydraulic Infrastructure Engineer at O.K. ISOKARIARI & Sons (NIGERIA) Limited
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen
- Engineering Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited