New Jobs at E-Terra Technologies Limited
Posted on: 13 May, 2016
Deadline: 30 May, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at E-Terra Technologies Limited
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
- Adhere to plant operations rules and regulations.
- Monitor and troubleshoot operating equipment.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Oversee forktruck operations.
- Perform general housekeeping.
- Ensure plant adheres to safety and environmental rules.
go to method of application »
- Should assess, repair and maintain computers for the Company and Clients.
- Should be able to use tools and technology to maintain computers at optimal operating levels, and make repairs to computers, processors, hard drives, and monitors.
- Make recommendations for repair or replacement to Clients and test any new parts that are installed.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about E-Terra Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Empee Engineering Consultants Limited
- HR/Admin Interns at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Off-Grid Team Lead at Tetra Tech Nigeria
- Breakwater / Geotechnical Engineer (M/F) at Louis Berger
- Jobs at Coleman Technical Industries Limited (Coleman)
- Resident Construction Engineer at Louis Berger Nigeria
- Jobs at Balosh Integrated Services Limited
- Country Manager at HOERBIGER Nigeria