Career Opportunity at Kaymu
Posted on: 13 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Kaymu Nigeria
Kaymu is the largest and safest online marketplace in Africa, where buyers and sellers meet and exchange everything from Fashion to Phones. Founded in January 2013, Kaymu’s vision is to offer both customers and sellers a shopping experience that is convenient, safe and second to none.
Our company is part of Africa Internet Group, a global and leading incubator of startups specialized in e-commerce. AIG is the leading Internet group of Africa with already over 3000 employees in 26 African countries. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Millicom, MTN and Rocket Internet.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a passion for emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses, to fill the vacant position of Manager, PR/ Communications
- You will be one of the chief story tellers and the face of the # 1 social online marketplace in the emerging markets, including internal communications, customer facing communications and/or press releases.
- As such, you will be directly responsible for building and sustaining the company's reputation for quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction. In addition, you will act as the first point of contact person for company’s strategic partnerships.
- Develop comprehensive and detailed communications and PR strategies and execute them in a timely and effective manner (Internal and external).
- Analyze the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at relevant metrics such as ROI, CAC and CPO as necessary.
- Build relationships with local & international media on behalf of the company including both conventional (newspapers, radio, TV) and digital (bloggers, e-channels) media.
- Organize and coordinate offline events such as press conferences, exhibitions and conferences.
- Curiosity & passion for digital economy (a must).
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company and a high comfort with ambiguity/ fast changing targets.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Strong editorial skills with an eye for attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.
- Proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications or any other field supported by relevant experience.
- A Master’s degree is an advantage
- A strong interest in digital economy
- Professional certification in Marketing or related field is a plus
- 3 - 5 years’ experience leading a marketing team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online on Taleo
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kaymu NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Executive at Decorhub Nigeria
- Sales Rep and Acquisition Manager at Jiji.ng
- Administrative Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Accountants at Supermart.ng
- Sales Role at Supermart.ng
- Audit Role at Obeezi.com
- Exciting Digital Marketing Job at The Bag Shop
- Latest Job Opportunity at Dukan George Limited