Vacancy for Systems/Web Developer at AfriHUB Nigeria
Posted on: 9 October, 2012
Deadline: 10 October, 2012
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at AfriHUB
AfriHUB, an international ICT company with a reputation for attracting and retaining talented ICT professionals, due to rapid expansion and anticipated opportunities, seek to fill the below position of:
Job Title: Systems/Web Developer
Job Code#: SD497
Location: Abuja FCT, Lagos, Enugu & Anambra
- Candidate must have a B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, EE, MIS or equivalent
- Knowledge of SDLC, Systems Development, Programming, and deployment.
- Experience in software installation, Enterprise systems deployment, Microsoft Project, and DBMS including SQL/Server, Oracle and MySQL
- Knowledge of Web-based project management tracking and reporting system
- Possession of Extensive experience with Project Management, cost projection, budget forecasting and ROI analysis. Ability to prepare resource management reports and parts, material and equipment lists and network deployment plans and schedules.
- Attractive salary and performance benefits, with great opportunity for career development.
Deadline: 10th October, 2012
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward resumes, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
or by mail to
AfriHUB Nig. Ltd.,
AP Plaza First Floor,
100 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
All applications must include Code# for desired position, on the email subject, with cover letter.
All application should be sent on or before Wednesday 10th October 2012.
For more information, candidates may visit www.afrihub.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AfriHUBSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE)
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies
- Professional Marketing And Communications Executive at Leadhire Limited
- Regional Research Managers at the International Data Corporation (IDC)