Career at Productive People Ltd
Posted on: 29 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Productive People Limited
Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate.
- Bachelors/Master of Science Computer Science or Telecommunications is desired.
- Work Experience: 4-6 years in telecom domain specially on 4G-LTE core network (MME, SGW, HSS etc.)
- Expert knowledge of mobile wireless networks; LTE - specifically MME, S/P GW, HSS and/or DRA
- Packet Network technologies/protocols including IPv4, IPv6, Ethernet, IS-IS, OSPF, MPLS, QOS, and SNMP.
- Voice Signaling Protocols like SS7 and SIP.
- Wireless and Transport Equipment including routers, switches, voice gateways, and SBCs
- Good understanding of telecom technologies like 4G-LTE, WiMAX or CDMA.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experience in running large scale IP/MPLS network
- Experience in UNIX scripting
- Experience with TCP, IP, SCTP, Diameter, GTP, RADIUS, routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, ISIS), 802.1P/Q VLAN tagging.
- Experience with troubleshooting network issues, network Sniffer tools,
- Strong analytical approach in resolving issues
- Good knowledge of Evolved Packet Core including HSS, MME, S/P-GW, PCRF, PCEF, SGSN, GGSN, HLR, Database
- Good understanding EPC interfaces (S6a, S1-C, S1-U, S5/S8, Sgi, S11, S10, Gn, Gb, Gr, Ga)
- Ability to implement industry standards and “best practices” relative to networking.
- Experience with researching, investigating, evaluating, and qualifying potential new equipment for network deployment.
- Proven problem-solving skills with experience and background in solving complex design, network, and circuit problems and issues.
- Good organizational and time management skills including the ability to organize, prioritize, and articulate job tasks and complete the tasks on time and on budget.
- A proven business sense with the ability to discern, evaluate, and articulate the cost trade-offs associated with various network and circuit implementations.
- Proven ability to engage with and communicate with customers, vendors, service providers, employees, and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner.
- The ability to work “on-call” and off-shift hours as required to support network and equipment maintenance, upgrades, and service interruptions.
- Experience on WiMAX/LTE technology will be an added advantage.
- Experience working on Huawei equipment will be preferred.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Productive People Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Productive People LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Brand Managers at Lorache Consulting
- Jobs at UnoCasa Limited
- Mean Stack Developers at Productive People
- Quality Control Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Graduate Sales Engineers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Human Resource Role at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Information Technology Role at Rutotech International
- Regional Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Ltd