If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Ensure that IT solutions and related services are effectively applied, by taking full ownership of IT demand matters from the business filter, prioritize and plan fulfilment whilst providing visibility to the Management team.
- Understand and document the desired outcome of a service, and decide if the customer's need can be fulfilled using an existing service offering or if a new or changed service must be created.
- Understand and document the desired outcome of a service, and to decide if the customer's need can be fulfilled using an existing service offering or if a new or changed service must be created.
- Manage workload and assignments of a team of demand Specialists.
- Initiate and execute intra departmental communication and improvement activities to ensure maximum alignment of the IT with business priorities and facilitate demand capturing.
- Build an overall demand pipeline on an annual basis as well as in an ongoing basis (mapped against annual plan).
- Capture new demand and ensure structured and high quality of demand s scope and specification in order to have a consistent basis for estimation and scheduling of the implementation.
- Liaise with the business units to shape and implement the demand management processes as well as the regular liaison / relationship management interactions.
- Develop KPIs for Demand Management as well as dashboards and regular reports to create transparency and tracking of change requests and projects.
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting of all IT demand related issues to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Develop, define and implement the overall IT demand management structure & processes especially with upcoming business initiatives, and the current demand in terms of Change execution performance and capacity requirement challenges.
- Understand pattern of business activities and the underlying drivers & recommend appropriate actions in order to keep IT budget & costs within approved limits while meeting Business requirements on time, minimizing delivery risks and quality.
- Support continuous service improvement by -championing the prioritization and resolution of all customer demand requirement.
- Ensure SLAs are agreed with internal customers and ensure alignment with the SLAs agreed with delivery partners
- Manage the risks related to delivery capacity and capability of current and forecasted demand
- Assist in developing solid forecasts that guarantees the continuance of business activities.
- Customer liaison/advocacy - Understand the customers expectations based on their strategic objectives while delineating expectations that are driven out of individual behaviour and institutionalizing customer-centric improvement mechanism for business benefits.
- Manage the demand pipeline and liaise the business functions to capture, structure, prioritize, align and plan fulfillment of accepted business demand whilst matching this demand with the IT delivery capacity.
- Attend relevant Business and decision making forums which deal with future IT demand and new requirements
- Plan, carry out and evaluate regular customer satisfaction surveys.
- Record customer complaints and compliments, to assess the complaints and to instigate corrective action if required.
- Continuously monitor the processing status of outstanding customer complaints and take corrective action if required.
- Organize periodic Internal Customer Forum (ICF) with Business Units/Areas to review performance, understand expectations and negotiate priorities.
- First degree from a recognised University
- Relevant IT Certifications (ISEB BA, CBAP, ITIL, PMI etc) is an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience with at least three (3) years at supervisory position.
- Effective business relationship management skills
- Understanding of IT Governance and Demand and Supply managementKnowledge of ITIL Service Strategy, Design and Operation
- Effective communication and change management skills.
go to method of application »
- Reporting to the Manager, Product Marketing, you will assist in the development of digital media propositions, consumer research and insight, pricing, acquisition and churn management.
- You will be working closely with Brands & Experience, Business Intelligence and Customer Value Management teams, helping to drive data-driven decision making, and following through on the execution of marketing and media plans.
- Ideally, you would be someone who is adept at thinking strategically about difficult business problems.
- You should have a strong communication skills to engage and influence both technical and non-technical audiences all while having a strong passion for Digital and VAS services.
- Plan and lead the execution of marketing activities for VAS and Digital Services. Execution will be in line with corporate and unit objectives
- Work with the Manager, Product Marketing to suggest new concepts and create strategies for VAS and Digital Services, based on analytically derived conclusions about the market, customers and/or competitive positioning
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and six-monthly marketing plans including rolling 13 week execution plan. Manage the productivity of the marketing plans to ensure maximum return on investment
- Demonstrate a high aptitude for developing relationships with partners, service providers and managing marketing activities within a cross functional environment. Excellent customer insight and relationship skills, combined with high energy will be key to success
- Drive awareness and positive perception of Digital Media and its Services within the overall business.
- Implement the overall Digital Media communications strategy, brand re-positioning, launch of new products and overseeing the implementation of all communication and brand materials
- Plan and oversee the advertising and promotion activities (above the line as well as below the line) including media, print, electronic, and SMS. Drive this based on fact and data driven activities
- Work with selected partners and drive specific co-marketing activity. Accountable for driving marketing plans and ensure all marketing activities are executed within the prescribed timelines
- In consultation with the Manager, Product Marketing, develop and implement a front line strategy and drive in store branding / marketing activities
- Work with other members of the digital media team such as Product Managers and the Content & Partnership team to understand the product features and content and use this to share the customer proposition
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Product Marketing.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Manager, Product Marketing.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three to Five years work experience in telecoms or technology consumer product marketing is required
- Proven track record with driving campaigns and experience with a variety of consumer-oriented marketing channels (SMS, print advertising, etc)
- Analytical abilities and experience with interpreting large amounts of customer data
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel including macros, pivot tables, lookups, solver etc.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Etisalat's Career Page
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.