Webmaster/Data Analyst Vacancy at IITA
Posted on: 20 September, 2012
Deadline: 3 October, 2012
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at IITA - International Institute of
IITA is an international non-profit research-for-development (R4D) organization created in 1967, governed by a Board of Trustees, and supported primarily by the Consultative Group of International Agricultural Research (CGIAR). Our R4D is anchored on the development needs of sub-Saharan Africa. We develop agricultural solutions with our partners to tackle hunger and poverty by reducing producer and consumer risks, enhancing crop quality and productivity, and generating wealth from agriculture. We have more than 100 internationally recruited scientists from about 35 countries and 900 nationally recruited staff based in various stations across Africa. The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the following position at the Institute’s Headquarters, Ibadan.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the position of Webmaster/Data Analyst at the Institute’s Headquarters, Ibadan.
Job Title: Webmaster/Data Analyst (1-year renewable contract)
- Successful candidate will among other things:
- Build and maintain cassava website;
- Build and maintain related database and other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related IT discipline. Minimum of 3 years practical experience in a well structured organization.
- Programming experience on web-based tools: SQL, JAVA, HTML, Dreamweaver, MsAccess and statistical packages. Knowledge of phone/website interface.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be able to create good concepts and smart.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include either the Head of applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/Superior officer at work. Evidence of current remuneration package and photocopies of credentials, to IITA website.
Please complete our online application form using this link: http://www.iita.org/nrs-online-application. An application should be made not later than two weeks
Deadline: October , 3 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agricul...Similar Jobs
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunities at Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Secretary at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Massive Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project - i+ Consortium (52 Positions)
- Receptionist at The Social and Economic Rights Action Center (SERAC)
- Job Vacancy at Palladium Group
- Operations Managers at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)