Webmaster/Data Analyst Vacancy at IITA
Posted on: 20 September, 2012
Deadline: 3 October, 2012
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at IITA - International Institute of
IITA is an international non-profit research-for-development (R4D) organization created in 1967, governed by a Board of Trustees, and supported primarily by the Consultative Group of International Agricultural Research (CGIAR). Our R4D is anchored on the development needs of sub-Saharan Africa. We develop agricultural solutions with our partners to tackle hunger and poverty by reducing producer and consumer risks, enhancing crop quality and productivity, and generating wealth from agriculture. We have more than 100 internationally recruited scientists from about 35 countries and 900 nationally recruited staff based in various stations across Africa. The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the following position at the Institute’s Headquarters, Ibadan.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the position of Webmaster/Data Analyst at the Institute’s Headquarters, Ibadan.
Job Title: Webmaster/Data Analyst (1-year renewable contract)
- Successful candidate will among other things:
- Build and maintain cassava website;
- Build and maintain related database and other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related IT discipline. Minimum of 3 years practical experience in a well structured organization.
- Programming experience on web-based tools: SQL, JAVA, HTML, Dreamweaver, MsAccess and statistical packages. Knowledge of phone/website interface.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be able to create good concepts and smart.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Method of Application:
Interested applicants should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include either the Head of applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/Superior officer at work. Evidence of current remuneration package and photocopies of credentials, to IITA website.
Please complete our online application form using this link: http://www.iita.org/nrs-online-application. An application should be made not later than two weeks
Deadline: October , 3 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about IITA - International Institute of Tropical Agricul...Similar Jobs
- Administration and Logistics Assistant at Cuso International
- Latest Job Vacancy at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Consultancy Role at The Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Job Vacancy at The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)
- Latest Job Opportunity at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Human Resource Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Latest Job Opening at Oxfam
- Fresh Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF International