ediaro.com (a Member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) Job Vacancies
JOB TITLE: WEBSITE DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMER
Due to continued expansion and successful large contract wins, we are looking to recruit for the above role. If you could describe yourself as having a positive outlook, strong work ethics and natural talent for Website development/Programming, then we would like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting a Website Developer to work with our development team. The successful candidate will be working on exciting projects for a variety of businesses and organizations from local to large national. He/She should be able to contribute to design brainstorming and then take responsibility for documenting the goals and creative briefs, creating and delivering the design concepts and taking the concepts through the production process to going live on our websites.
The company offers an innovative and motivated environment – where outstanding performance is recognised and rewarded. This would suit a developer with an ambitious, self motivated and keen to push boundaries. He/She must be customer focused, to become a key part of the growing development team.
- Develop new Web applications as identified by supervisor and management through packaged and customized applications.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- The candidate must be talented, enthusiastic, hardworking and productive.
- He/She should be able to work as a Team member with co-programmers, across multiple platforms (Such as online collaboration, Forum, Blackberry Group, Conference Call etc) – to achieve set goals and objectives.
- Prospective Applicants must be fully flexible and able to work remotely from any location across the globe. He/She should be ready to rush online at any time of the day or night to resolve issues (when necessary).
- Experienced with JOOMLA, WordPress and other Content Management System (CMS).
- Basic skills in graphic designing, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Corel Draw etc.
- Basic knowledge in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Keen understanding of web dynamics and web navigation.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to lead and mentor others.
- Talented , ambitious , enthusiastic people who are striving to be the best.
- Understands our Core values and is passionate about what we stand for.
- Forward thinking, solution focused and great appetite for learning.
ediaro.com (a Member of Fladio International Nigeria Limited) is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Deadline: October 31 2012.