Graduate Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
Posted on: 30 March, 2016
Deadline: 31 March, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
ByteWorks Technology Solutions, a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate HQ at Abuja, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- The ideal candidate will analyze business requirements, design, develop, install and maintain software solutions , across web, mobile and desktop platforms.
- Analyzes user requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Tests new programs for fault finding.
- Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary.
- Creates technical specifications and test plans.
Education & Qualification
- First class or Second class Upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Proficient in Java
- Understands software development lifecycle and the tools and processes needed to develop and maintain software
- OCPJP and ITIL v3 certifications will be added advantage
- Years of Experience: 1 - 3 years
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Programmers at Vascon Solutions
- Information Technology Role at Productive People
- Job Opportunities at TriVersa Ltd
- System Engineer at Sophos
- Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria