Job Vacancy at Dawn Fuel Limited via CcHub
Posted on: 29 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Dawn Fuel Limited
Dawn Fuel Limited is a revenue generating, angel-investor backed social venture startup.
- Design, simulate, layout and test electrical circuits and physical systems.
- Documenting all work processes i.e design documentation, component/source lists and price lists, process documentation, invoicing e.t.c.
- Dimension and implement cooling systems for electrical circuits.
- Design and construct device enclosures.
- Design and develop hardware related software.
- Install auxiliary and solar power systems.
- Interfacing with and supporting clients.
- Communicate effectively with management and other engineers on ideas and solutions to work challenges.
- Successfully complete multiple simultaneous tasks in an environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Solve problems and create solutions
Candidates’ requirements (Skills and Experience)
- Working knowledge of circuit theory, thermodynamics, µControllers, Sampling/Aliasing/Filter Theory, PCB layout, circuit simulation, PWM ( pulse width modulation ), EMI ( electromagnetic interference )
- Ideal candidate should have a Bachelors/HND/OND degree in electronics or electrical engineering.
- Basic understanding of computer programming preferably with knowledge of C/C++ and or Python.
- Basic understanding of CAE/CAD.
- Good with hands.
- Ability to adapt to new tools and methods.
- Drivers License
Method of Application
Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dawn Fuel LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at VDT Communications Limited
- Sales Officers at Internet Solutions Nigeria
- Manager, Demand & Business Relationship Management at 9mobile Nigeria
- Fresh Jobs at IPI PowerTech
- Software Developers at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- User Experience Designer at FinTrak Software Co. Limited
- Job Openings at Parkway Projects Limited
- Operations Associate at Asoko Insight