Graduate Jobs in a Reputable Bank via MacTay
Posted on: 24 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
The MacTay Group, is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
The MacTay Group is recruiting on behalf of one of our clients, a leading indigenous bank. Our client is seeking to employ a large number of Direct Sales Agents to join its dynamic sales team.
Salary: Very attractive salary with commission.
- Build a client base for banking direct sales through prospecting, networking, and referrals.
- Develop new business prospects in specific geographic areas through cold calls.
- Interacting with existing customers to increase sales of the bank's products and services.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Promotes the bank's products and services to existing and prospective clients by utilizing available resources.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with banking clients through excellent customer service.
- Addresses client inquiries and ensures their needs are consistently met.
- Monitors banking industry trends, competitive products, and pricing, that may affect the bank's products and services, in order to update and adjust direct sales solutions for clients.
- Performs sales activities for most or all products available in diverse product lines and multiple markets.
- Sells to a wide variety of customers in different industries or walks of life.
- Alters the sales message to highlight product benefits to different customers and circumstances.
- Finds and adapts products or product features to suit unusual customer needs.
- Advises others on how to adjust communication style to suit customer communication preferences.
- Supports and maintains many major accounts over long periods of time and diverse circumstances
- Qualification: Minimum of high school diploma (HND) or equivalent
- Relevant Certifications in sales (would be an added advantage)
Experience: 1 - 3 years
- Strong Communication
- Confident, bold & outspoken
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Fluent English Speaker
Method of Application
To apply, visit Mactay Career Page on Workable
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Legal Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Training Service Coordinator at Agusto & Co
- Head of Digital Channels & Ecosystems at ARM Life Plc
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Latest Vacancies at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Facility Operations & Maintenance Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Treasury and Investment at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc