Engineering Vacancy at JAT Offshore
Posted on: 21 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at JAT Offshore
In the year 2004, JAT (Offshore) s.a.l. was established as an Off Shore company based in Lebanon. It deals with agricultural products, poultry products ,veterinary drugs, feed additives, sprayers and seeds to cover Nigeria and African Countries.
- Service and Hands-on electro-mechanical engineer
- Having 8 to 10 years of experience and worked on MEKA before
- Experience in Electrical, Hydraulics and Mechanical reparation, troubleshooting & maintenance of Concrete pumps
- Monitor and handle all production activities in the batching plant (Electrical and Mechanical)
HAving Experience in MEKA
- A monthly basic salary of USD will be transferred to candidate’s account in his home country.
- A monthly Allowance of Naira will be paid in Nigeria as a Local Allowance.
- Transportation will be provided by the company.
- Accommodation will be provided by the company.
- Housekeeping as well as a cooker will be provided to each house.
- One round-trip ticket per year to employee, to his home country.
- Health Insurance will be provided.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on Workable
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JAT OffshoreSimilar Jobs
- Agricultural Extension Agents at Thrive Agric
- Market Sales Representatives (MSR) at Saro Lifecare Limited
- Knowledge Transfer Manager at East-West Seed
- Technical Field Specialist (TFS) - Soya Beans at Farmcrowdy
- Production Manager at DUSTOP Farms
- Latest Vacancies at Babban Gona
- Agricultural Roles at Management Alternatives Ltd
- Farm Manager at Timbrel Agro Allied Limited