Engineering Vacancy at JAT Offshore
Posted on: 21 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at JAT Offshore
In the year 2004, JAT (Offshore) s.a.l. was established as an Off Shore company based in Lebanon. It deals with agricultural products, poultry products ,veterinary drugs, feed additives, sprayers and seeds to cover Nigeria and African Countries.
- Service and Hands-on electro-mechanical engineer
- Having 8 to 10 years of experience and worked on MEKA before
- Experience in Electrical, Hydraulics and Mechanical reparation, troubleshooting & maintenance of Concrete pumps
- Monitor and handle all production activities in the batching plant (Electrical and Mechanical)
HAving Experience in MEKA
- A monthly basic salary of USD will be transferred to candidate’s account in his home country.
- A monthly Allowance of Naira will be paid in Nigeria as a Local Allowance.
- Transportation will be provided by the company.
- Accommodation will be provided by the company.
- Housekeeping as well as a cooker will be provided to each house.
- One round-trip ticket per year to employee, to his home country.
- Health Insurance will be provided.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on Workable
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JAT OffshoreSimilar Jobs
- Technical Vacancies at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL)
- Head of Monitoring and Evaluation at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Welcome2Africa International
- Job Vacancies at a Newly Constructed Aquaculture Production Company
- Job Opportunities at Welcome2Africa International
- Agribusiness Officers at Welcome2Africa International
- Agricultural Jobs at an Agro Allied Company
- Head, Customer Satisfaction Centre (CXC) at Amo Group