The Cross River State Government has obtained a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) for the implementation of the Community and Social Development Project Additional Financing (CSDPAF).
The project development objective of the CSDP AF is to sustainably increase access of poor people to improved social and natural resource infrastructure services.
The Cross River State Community and Social Development Agency (CRS CSDA); established to coordinate the implementation of the CSDP in the state now invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from the public and private sector to fill the position below:
- Responsible for data collection, collation and analysis for field level activities,
- Provide implementation assistance to M&E Manager
- Compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Monitor progress towards attainment of targets and to adapt targets to realities;
- Monitor progress of implementation of micro projects at the communities;
- Provide technical support to communities;
- Identify unacceptably high cost interventions and operations;
- Provide record of events,
- Provide information base for future evaluations, maintain quality standards.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the M&E Manager.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- At least a first Degree/HND in Social Sciences, Statistics, Natural Sciences, Rural Development and related fields, with at least 5 years post qualification experience part of which must relate to monitoring and evaluation of community base initiatives.
- Computer literacy is compulsory and experience in Community Driven Development (COO) is an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- Supervise and coordinate the overall activities of the operations department
- Supervise the processing of applications seeking Agency funding and technical/management support;
- Ensure conduct of field appraisals and forward reports to the Project Management Committee for review based on set criteria.
- Provide overall supervision of formulation and implementation processes of COPs and micro projects by Community
- Project Management Committees (CPMCs);
- Ensure the maintenance of records on all COPs and micro projects on a continuous basis; and passing on such information to the M& E department;
- Ensure that requisite assistance are rendered to communities as and when required by the Agency.
- Liaise with local government councils and relevant MDAs to provide technical and back-up support to communities.
- Consolidate annual work plans and budget of the department.
- Provide quarterly and annual projections for CDP and microprojects implementation.
- Coordinate training of CPMCs on project implementation as required by the Project;
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the General Manager.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- A university Degree/HND in Agriculture, Engineering, Extension Services, Social sciences, Natural sciences, Project Management and any other relevant degree, with at least Twelve (12) years post qualification experience.
- Previous experience in rural development projects or extension services shall be considered as additional advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants from public and Private sector should submit Ten (10) copies of handwntten Application with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credentials to:
The Honourable Commissioner,
Ministry of International Development Cooperation,
C/O Cross River State Community and Social Development Agency,
No 137B Ndidem Usanglso Road,
Cross River State.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale