International Health Management Services Limited is a foremost Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) and a major player in the industry with offices in Lagos and branches across the country.
Due to steady growth and expansion, we seek to fill the under-listed positions with competent, experienced and dedicated individuals:
Regional Medical Manager
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the successful candidate will be:
- Responsible for the medical administrative functions of the regional office in Lagos and Southwest.
- Oversee healthcare provider network development /management in the region.
-Oversee member services activities, care coordination, provider relations, claims administration, call centre operations, wellness programmes and client relationship management in the region,
-Market medical plans to companies, public sector, institutions, families, individuals and other groups.
- A Medical Doctor with MBBS or IYIBCHB.
-Possession of an MBA or MPH will be an advantage.
-Minimum of 5 years experience as a Medical Doctor. 3 of which must be with an accredited Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).
-Must be computer proficient.
Call Centre Agent
- Handle all incoming calls from Clients. Enrollees, Care Providers and prospects with the aim of resolving every enquiry and complaints,
- Ensure proper and accurate documentation of all enquiries, requests and complaints and resolutions.
- Authorize Care Providers to deliver specific care according to the established pre-authorization guidelines,
- Registered Nurse (RN) preferably male
-Additional post-RN qualifications will be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
Method Of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae as an attachment to email@example.com within two weeks of this publication.